Trending Topic #yycflood (Hashtag). One of the topics most talked about on Twitter in Canada.
Last occurrence in Canada of Trending Topic '#yycflood' (Hashtag) on Thursday 27th of June 2013.
Trending Topic '#yycflood' (Hashtag) Occurrences
Hashtag '#yycflood' in Canada: Trending Topic on Friday 21st of June 2013 at 02:31:30.
About Trending Topics
A word, phrase or topic that is tagged at a greater rate than other tags is said to be a trending topic (TT for short).
Trending topics become popular either through a concerted effort by users or because of an event that prompts people to talk about one specific topic.
These topics help Twitter and their users to understand what is happening in the world.
Trending topics are sometimes the result of concerted efforts by fans of certain celebrities or cultural phenomena. The trend algorithm has been altered in the past to prevent manipulation of this type.
Trending Topic «#yycflood» in Twitter
Trending Topic '#yycflood' News
Marketwired (press release): Did Corporate Calgary Learn Its Lesson from the YYC Flood? Maybe Not
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Nov. 20, 2013) - Editors note: There are three photos and one video accompanying this press release. Calgary organizations are at-risk with their emergency response plans (ERP) and are not fully prepared for natural ...
Guardian Express: #YYCFlood Mother Nature Has A Way of Humbling Us All
Calgary Alberta, Canada, home to just over 1 million people, the Greatest Outdoor Show On Earth, “The Stampede“, the Texas of Canada, Oil Country and gateway to the some of the finest skiing in the world, with incredible majestic mountains draping the ...
660 News: YYC Flood Hero
If you have any stories about people helping people or even just random acts of kindness please tweet us at #yycfloodhero. You can also leave a message on our listener line at 403-686-9838. Talk to us in person by calling the newsroom at 403-250-1660.
Huffington Post Canada: Instead of Being a Voluntourist, Stop Buying Clothes From Sweatshops
Voluntourism has been getting a bad rap lately. While the trend towards short-term volunteering in developing countries with a bit of adventure travel mixed in is the fastest-growing sector of the tourist market, its ugly underside is getting lots of ...
CBC.ca: Scouts Canada shutting down Camp Gardner
This was my #yycflood - trying to save @scoutscanada Camp Gardner. They announced today it's closing. pic.twitter.com/6EZvkg63vZ. — @mbingley. Although the Chinook Council is the largest scouts group in Canada and membership is growing, Little says ...
New York Times (blog): Flooding Inundates Part of Canadian Province
Footage posted on YouTube by a local resident of the flooding at Bragg Creek in southern Alberta. Heavy rains have contributed to flooding in parts of the Canadian province of Alberta, where officials said Friday that about 75,000 people have been ...
Huffington Post Canada: Alberta Flooding 2014: Fears Ease, Situation Not As Dire As Expected
Ten southern Alberta communities remain under a state of emergency, their eyes focused on water levels in nearby rivers and tributaries, but the fear of flooding has eased in many parts of the province. Heavy rainfall will continue to batter the lower ...
CBSSports.com (blog): Head of Flames mascot found floating in flooded Saddledome
Flames say bulk of 300 million gallons of water now pumped out of Dome. Oh, and the rest of Harvey the Hound's body still missing #yycflood. — Eric Francis (@EricFrancis) June 24, 2013. Worker who found Harvey the Hound's floating head while cleaning ...
Trending Topic '#yycflood' Blogs
The #yycflood and the unsung hero who kept ...
- I immediately jumped onto Twitter and started to follow the #yycflood twitter stream. It was pretty evident from some of the early pictures that where being posted on Twitter that this flood was nothing compared to what ... more »
#yycFlood - doingallthethings.com
- Photo taken by Arlene Dickinson (from the TV show 'Dragon's Den'). From where I live in Airdrie, you'd never know that Calgary was being hit with one of the worst floodings in decades. It's #yycflood people, it's insane out ... more »
Calgary Police's Twitter account displays #SMEM best ...
- Calgary Police's Twitter account displays #SMEM best practices during #yycflood. Profile photo of Ines Mergel Ines Mergel June 23, 2013. During the floods in Calgary, Canada, this weekend, the social media manager of Calgary's police did a ... more »
#YYCFLOOD In quotes: City of Calgary IT - CREBNow
- #YYCFLOOD In quotes: City of Calgary IT. by crebnow on Jun 16, 2014. With power outages across the city, primarily in the downtown core, and with flood waters converging on the Calgary Municipal Building, it was up to information ... more »
#YYCFLOOD: One year later - CREBNow
- #YYCFLOOD: One year later. by crebnow on Jun 13, 2014. Mission resident Kourtney Rylands reflects on the year since flood waters ripped her home upside down. On June 20, 2013, Kourtney Rylands became a homeowner for the first time. more »
#yycflood: Community Coming Together | Talent Formula
- Social media is bringing Calgary and other Alberta communities together through volunteer efforts, news and donations during this devastating flood #yycflood. more »
Welcome to Crisis Comms in the Social Media Era #yycflood ...
- During the catastrophic flood in Calgary on 21 June 2013, and in its aftermath, the Calgary Police effectively used Twitter as a crisis communications and coordination tool. By doing so they (again) demonstrated that social ... more »
Calgary Is Awesome | Calgary Arts Round Up: #YYCFlood ...
- It's been a heart wrenching week here in Calgary but inspiring too. So many have lost so much it's staggering and our arts groups across the city have been hit hard – flooded studios, lost art work, wrecked studios, cancelled ... more »
Last Trending Topics in Canada
Last Day Trending Topics
Hot Trends reflects what people are searching for. Show searches that experience sudden surges in popularity. This information is updated hourly.
Based on millions of web searches performed on Google, it displays those searches that deviate the most from their historic traffic pattern (inappropiated material is filtered).