Trending Topic #SgHaze (Hashtag). One of the topics most talked about on Twitter in Singapore.
Last occurrence in Singapore of Trending Topic '#SgHaze' (Hashtag) on Thursday 27th of June 2013.
Trending Topic '#SgHaze' (Hashtag) Occurrences
Hashtag '#SgHaze' in Singapore: Trending Topic on Monday 17th of June 2013 at 19:12:17.
About Trending Topics
A word, phrase or topic that is tagged at a greater rate than other tags is said to be a trending topic (TT for short).
Trending topics become popular either through a concerted effort by users or because of an event that prompts people to talk about one specific topic.
These topics help Twitter and their users to understand what is happening in the world.
Trending topics are sometimes the result of concerted efforts by fans of certain celebrities or cultural phenomena. The trend algorithm has been altered in the past to prevent manipulation of this type.
Trending Topic «#SgHaze» in Twitter
Trending Topic '#SgHaze' News
inSing.com News: Put your complaints about haze aside and help
A nod of respect to Facebook group, “SG Haze Rescue”, which was set up 19 June 2013, to encourage those who want to offer their air-conditioned rooms at home to those in need. It also petitions for contributions of N95 masks. In less than three days ...
Yahoo Singapore News: Why does haze in Singapore seem worse than PSI readings suggest?
“No way is the PSI 40 right now. Can barely see past Sheares Bridge from downtown. #sghaze,” said Twitter user Anna Hamill. “The PSI is 83 now. How can it be so low when it is so smelly? Burning smell all over the house. #sghaze,” said another Twitter ...
AsiaOne: Starter kits with N95 masks to be given to 1.2 million households
SINGAPORE - A total of 1.2 million 'Stay Prepared' Starter Kits will be distributed by Singapore Power and Singapore Post to all households in Singapore from May 6 to 12. Each 'Stay Prepared' Starter Kit contains three 3M N95 face masks, instructions ...
the Diplomat: Singapore Haze : Discontent Rises Kirsten Han
The Twitter hashtag “#SGHaze” is constantly trending in Singapore, and social media feeds are clogged with screencaps, comments and postings from those obsessively monitoring the PSI figures. The severity of this year's haze problem has brought to the ...
Global Voices Online: Singapore: From Haze to Hail in Less Than a Week
From #sghaze to #sghail. After the record level haze pollution, Singapore was struck by rainstorms carrying hail this week. The haze caused by forest fires in Indonesia is the worst air pollution in Singapore in years. Many people welcomed the rains ...
Straits Times: Straits Times' Twitter, @STcom, is the most followed account by users in Singapore
"#SGHaze update: PSI is 321 at 10.55pm @NEAsg" was retweeted 3,392 times. A tweet which was sent earlier this month "#Singapore sends C130 aircraft to search for missing #MAS aircraft http://bit.ly/1ffawHJ #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines" was also popular ...
YouTube: Hail in Singapore ! 25th June 2013
SKIP TO 1:00 it started raining and hail just came down like snow in christmas or something #sghaze the rain/hail stopped like 5 minutes later and we stepped on the grass. THE GRASS WAS SO COLD IT WAS LIKE ICE SWEET JESUS this happened in the ...
Global Voices Online: Southeast Asia: The Great Haze of 2013
In Singapore, netizens are using the Twitter hashtag #sghaze to monitor and document the spread of haze. The N95 mask finder is a crowdsourced platform that helps consumers find affordable and reliable N5 face masks. The wearing of face masks is ...
Trending Topic '#SgHaze' Blogs
#SGhaze: Singapore's haze problem
- McDonald's made light of Singapore's air pollution, but Singaporeans aren't laughing. more »
Too Many Thoughts: An #sghaze info cheatsheet/linkdump
- An #sghaze info cheatsheet/linkdump. Context: Singapore is in the middle of the worst smog and pollution it's seen since ... recorded history, I'll warrant. The latest record-high PSI was 401 yesterday (I get the heebie-jeebies ... more »
Singapore Government: Damned If It Does, Damned If It ...
- Singapore Government: Damned If It Does, Damned If It Doesn't #sghaze. Posted by guanyinmiao ⋅ June 21, 2013 ⋅ 9 Comments. Filed Under Haze, Indonesia, Singapore. The government can do no right, it seems. The Internet is such a ... more »
Haze in #Singapore , #sgHaze in My Mind | Daily (w)rite
- For the last week or so, Singapore has been enveloped in a haze. The PSI readings have at times reached 370, where anything above 100 is considered 'unhealthy', anything above 200 is 'very unhealthy' and above 300 is ... more »
Neurotic Ramblings of a Singaporean Couple: SG Haze: A ...
- SG Haze: A Response to "Dumb and Dumber Singaporean Reactions to the Haze". Before you read this post, you may want to glance through the article entitled "Dumb and Dumber Singaporean Reaction to the Haze", found ... more »
#SgHaze Twitter Trend Jokes - SQTalk
- Hi all, Was browsing through the hashtag "#SgHaze" on Twitter this morning as it seems to have become the Singapore's top Twitter trend overnight. Below are a list of jokes and puns compiled from my Facebook & Twitter ... more »
Jetstar Friday Fare Frenzy newsletter in #sghaze | Foolish ...
- jetstar sghaze 1. I thought Jetstar was being so cool that she could offer me (and us – people in Singapore suffering from the haze craze) some cheap getaway options this weekend. Seriously, the copy did really nail it and I ... more »
#SGHaze End | Swee Life
- I think this will probably be my last post on the haze problems in Singapore, but I have some thoughts on this, now that everything seems to be over. I think it is fair to think that the worst could really be over. The PSI hit a low of ... more »
Last Trending Topics in Singapore
Last Day Trending Topics
Hot Trends reflects what people are searching for. Show searches that experience sudden surges in popularity. This information is updated hourly.
Based on millions of web searches performed on Google, it displays those searches that deviate the most from their historic traffic pattern (inappropiated material is filtered).